Services: Estate, Gift, and Trust Planning
Like effective tax planning, smart estate and retirement planning, can never start too early.
Our group of experienced estate and trust professionals applies their extensive knowledge in these areas to assist individuals of all ages and life stages to help guarantee sound financial futures for themselves and their heirs. While insuring that all matters are in compliance with tax regulations and other laws, we find the most tax-sensible means of transferring wealth and minimizing the tax burden on income received after retirement. Wealth management and the minimization of tax liabilities are key to your retirement and estate planning.
BCWS’ estate and trust team provides personalized service to develop the plan that fits you and your family.
Summary of Services
- Retirement planning
- Estate, gift and trust planning, tailored to your specific goals
- Preparation of federal estate tax returns
- Preparation of estate and trust federal and multi-state income tax returns
- Review of current wills, trust instruments, assets and liabilities
- Estimation of transfer taxes under any current estate plan
- Trustee services
- Examination of privately held business concerns, including valuations, and transfer and/or disposition of business interests
- Postmortem tax planning
- Implementation and administration of the estate plan
- Assistance for a surviving spouse or heirs
- Analysis of family objectives and needs regarding wealth preservation
- Assistance in communicating your plan to family members
For more information, please call 310-542-0011 or email.